We are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our busy GeoSLAM team in Bingham, Nottingham.
Providing a range of support to the team, this position requires someone with outstanding communication skills, positive outlook and a desire to always exceed expectations.
- Answering incoming calls
- Stationery and office supplies ordering
- Opening, sorting and delivering mail, arranging couriers
- Helping with sales order processing and purchase order processing
- Organise travel arrangements for the management team, including international business trips.
- Photocopying / Binding / Scanning
- Ordering office equipment
- Helping with marketing duties and research
- Meet and greet visitors
- Keeping office tidy including kitchen area
- Catering orders and collections
- Any other general ad hoc activities
- Administration skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Strong self-motivation and flexible team-member
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise between tasks
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org