A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join the highly successful GeoSLAM business.
Headquartered in Nottingham, GeoSLAM is a global market leader in “go-anywhere” 3D mobile mapping technology. Our unique handheld technology is highly versatile and adaptable to all environments especially spaces that are indoor, underground or difficult to access, providing accurate 3D mapping without the need for GPS. Our technology is easy to use and within minutes’ customers can build a highly accurate 3D model of their environment.
GeoSLAM was founded in 2012 as a joint venture between CSIRO (Australia’s National Science Agency and the inventors of Wi-Fi) and UK investors. Serving the surveying, engineering, mining, forestry, facilities and asset management sectors, GeoSLAM has an expanding network of distributors, with a presence in 38 countries across 6 continents.
We are looking for an experienced and well-organised Sales Administrator to provide support to the sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike.
- Managing GeoSLAM’s SalesForce CRM
- Managing and coordinating sales leads with the sales channel
- Working with the Sales Team to define and document internal sales processes
- Liaising with the sales channel to produce weekly and quarterly SalesForce reports
- Managing the software support renewal process
- Work with Marketing to help implement and manage sales and marketing campaigns and promotions
- Provide an internal support resource for the sales team and distributor channel
- In depth experience with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable experience of working in a coordination, team support or administration capacity within a global sales team
- Experience of working with international 3rd party sales channels
- Have solid organisational, prioritisation and time management skills and the ability to coordinate and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for the details and ensuring no detail is missed
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Have good interpersonal skills: the ability to work effectively with a high-performing, busy team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Sales Administrator’ as the Subject.